Lee's Garage Family Rewards RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Lee's Garage, Inc. has the right to terminate Lee's Garage Family Rewards program at any time.
- Lee's Garage may change Lee's Garage Family Rewards rules, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. Lee's Garage Lee's Garage has the final say as to whether a product qualifies for Lee's Garage Family Rewards redemption.
- Lee's Garage reserves the right to make Lee's Garage Family Rewards promotional offers available to members based on activity, geographic location, program participation, or information supplied by the member.
- Abuse of Lee's Garage Family Rewards (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of redemptions and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by Lee's Garage in its' sole judgment, may result in cancellation of the member's account and future disqualification from program participation, and forfeiture of all benefits.
- Lee's Garage reserves the right to interpret and apply the policies and procedures communicated in this Member's Guide. All determinations by Lee's Garage shall be final and conclusive in each case. This Member's Guide supersedes all previously issued Member's Guides.
- From time to time, the data you have furnished to Lee's Garage may be used to bring you relevant and valuable offers from Lee's Garage Family Rewards partners. If you do not wish us to use it for this purpose, please contact Lee's Garage Family Rewards Service Center.
- Family Rewards benefits are available only to a person residing in the same household. Person must be present at time of redemption and provide their Lee's Garage Family Rewards member number and PIN.
- Lee's Garage Family Rewards is open to any individual with a mailing address in North America or in any country that has not prohibited participation in rewards programs, with the exception of countries in Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the Indian Subcontinent.
- Corporations or other legal entities cannot be enrolled as members.
- Only one person may be enrolled per Lee's Garage Family Rewards account. An individual may have only one account and that must be in his/her real (legal) name. Membership will be listed under the participant's full name including title (Mr., Ms., etc.) and middle initial.
- Membership is non-transferable.
- Retroactive credit will not be given for purchases made prior to enrollment.
Redeeming benefits for Lee's Garage Family Rewards Awards
- All redemptions are issued through Lee's Garage Family Rewards on behalf of Lee's Garage, Inc.
- Member must redeem the benefit at an authorized Lee's Garage retailer.
- In order to redeem, member must provide their Lee's Garage Family Rewards member number, PIN and valid I.D. at time of purchase.
- Lee's Garage Family benefits have no cash value.
- The sale, purchase, brokerage, resale, barter or exchange of Lee's Garage Family Rewards benefits for compensation is expressly prohibited. Any violation of these rules will result in confiscation at any time, closure of Lee's Garage Family Rewards account, and forfeiture of benefits accrued.
- You are responsible for paying all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges for products purchased.
What information does the Lee's Garage Family Rewards collect and how do we use it?
When you enroll in Lee's Garage Family Rewards, we collect the following information:
- E-mail address
- Home phone number
- Lee's Garage Family Rewards Transaction History
- Vehicle Information
We use your personal information for a variety of purposes, including targeting specific customers for special offers. We do not collect credit card information.
When you send us an email, we will retain the content of the email, your email address, our response and the text of any follow-up questions you may have. We use this information to measure how effectively we address customer concerns online.
How is my information protected?
Lee's Garage Family Rewards uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology security standards supported by Microsoft Internet Explorer 3.0 and higher along with other popular browsers to protect your personal information.
SSL encrypts your, name, address, and phone number before they travel over the Internet. This makes doing business over the Internet as secure as purchasing by telephone.
With whom do you share my information?
When you enroll in Lee's Garage Family Rewards, we use the information you provide to present relevant offers. We will also, from time to time, keep you informed of Lee's Garage Family Rewards special deals and other information we feel may be of interest to you.
We do not sell, rent, or trade individual customer names or other private profile information to third parties and have no intention of doing so in the future.
How do I tell Lee's Garage Family Rewards that I don't want to be contacted for promotional purposes?
As a Member of Lee's Garage Family Rewards, you have the option to receive updates from the Lee's Garage Family Rewards Program about special offers, new Lee's Garage Family Rewards services and noteworthy news. You still start receiving this information upon activation of your Lee's Garage Family Rewards account. If you decide you would rather not receive these emails, you can always contact Lee's Garage Family Rewards or update your online profile.
How do I correct my personal information on your site?
You may change your personal information at any time by updating your online profile or by contacting Lee's Garage Family Rewards.
How can I contact the Lee's Garage Family Rewards Program?
Simply Click Here.
Lee’s Garage Family Rewards 3 Year with Return to Lee's Garage
- ADR 3 Year With Return To Collision Center
- Pays up to $500 Per Loss when claim is filed and paid with primary insurance carrier.
- Covers deductibles in collision and comprehensive claims
- Coverage is effective upon date of enrollment and will continue for three (3) years
ADR 3 Year With Return To Collision Center
In the event, You, the member,or spouse, domestic partner or children up to 21 or 23 and still in an accredited college, suffers a loss on any motor vehicle you own and insured under Your Master Automobile Policy or individual auto policy of above family residing in your household, this coverage will reimburse You for an amount equal to the deductible limit shown on Your current Automobile Insurance Policy, or $500.00 whichever is less. Coverage is for collision and comprehensive claims. Coverage is effective upon date of enrollment and will continue for three (3) years.
THE AUTO DEDUCTIBLE REIMBURSEMENT DOES NOT COVER COSTS FOR ANY LOSS:
- That does not exceed Your current Auto Insurance Deductible, or does not result in payment made to you by your current auto insurance company because the loss did not exceed the current insurance deductible, or it is not covered, or it is specifically excluded by the auto insurance policy;
- To a vehicle used for commercial purposes;
- Involving liability on insured motorists medical payments, personal injury protection, or towing coverage provided for under your Auto insurance Policy, including but not limited to, personal hostilities of any kind arising from illegal activity;
- From a vehicle that is a motor home, mobile home, recreational vehicle, rental vehicle, or commercial vehicle;
- That occurs prior to the effective date of your membership
- If member does not return vehicle to issuing Dealership's Collision Center for repair.
This summary is a brief overview of the program and is not to be considered a full disclosure of policy terms. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for complete forms, conditions, limitations, definitions, and exclusions.
How to file a claim:
Call the Claims Administrator at 1-800-711-4280 to request a claim form. You must report the claim within forty-five (45) days of the Loss or as soon as reasonably possible. The following required items, must be sent to the Administrator, c/o cynoSure Financial, Inc., P.O. Box 7690, St. Clair Shores, MI 48080 and be postmarked within ninety (90) days of Loss or as soon as reasonably possible:
- A copy of Your current Auto Insurance Policy, in force at time of loss, and showing Your deductible amount;
- A copy of the check from Your insurance company showing payment for a loss that exceeds the deductible amount;
- In the case of an accident, a copy of the police report;
- A copy of Your vehicle registration;
- Any other documents that may be required to verify the incident causing an Auto Deductible claim.